FS: Nikon d70s body only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
selling my d70s body only with warranty. purchasd last july and has about 2500 shutter actuations. got a very good deal on d******:) throwning in a nikon mcd1 cable shutter release for good measure. pm me for price

Well with the introduction of the Nikon D80, I hope you get a good price. The D80 is supposed to be a Nikon D200 stuffed into a D70 chassis with a street price of less than 51,000.00.

Its designed to be a Canon 3XX killer.

shugar:
ummm... spoon, buddy, none of my beeswax but... ummmm... you going back into tech?

Jag

hellz no. im in over my head with lens lust:D

Twomixdiver:
Well with the introduction of the Nikon D80, I hope you get a good price. The D80 is supposed to be a Nikon D200 stuffed into a D70 chassis with a street price of less than 51,000.00.

Its designed to be a Canon 3XX killer.

actually im not considering the d80, the d200 is the one im eyeing

Dude, ya shoulda just bought it in the first place. Ya gonna lose money on this one. I know how you feel though. Went out with the sfbas flickr group and I did love looking at those d200. I'll wait till the d200s is out. Good luck.

Ben_ca:
View attachment 35763

cmon you know you want one :)

you're evil Ben! lol... ran into an expat who usually keeps his scooter in PG. He brought his baby Gavin on our dive last weekend... I'm gonna do a Spoon and sell all my new DSLR gear and get a scooter... :wink::eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom