FS: Nikon d70s body only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
The milk crate?.... Sure, one can never have too many of those....:eyebrow:

(what's that thing on it????)

but that ain't no ordinary milk crate, that's one sweet customized milk crate...:eyebrow:

midwestdvr:
Dude, ya shoulda just bought it in the first place. Ya gonna lose money on this one. I know how you feel though. Went out with the sfbas flickr group and I did love looking at those d200. I'll wait till the d200s is out. Good luck.

You will be waiting quite a while for the D200s. What are they going to improve? Maybe the focus system, but one could hope they would do a firmware upgrade.

You can't find a D200 most anywhere, 8 months after the camera has been released!

I hope Nikon has their ducks in a row for the D80..... so far getting D200's and the 18-200VR has been a bit of a joke.

RonFrank:
You will be waiting quite a while for the D200s. What are they going to improve? Maybe the focus system, but one could hope they would do a firmware upgrade.

You can't find a D200 most anywhere, 8 months after the camera has been released!

I hope Nikon has their ducks in a row for the D80..... so far getting D200's and the 18-200VR has been a bit of a joke.
Ron, that's the point. I have no plans to upgrade for a while. Perfectly happy with my d70s. I've barely utilised it's capabilities.

clgsamson:
me too...no plans to upgrade, I'm just buying a 2nd body:D....next June.

that's what you say until... wait until you see Spoon's D200...:eyebrow:

RonFrank:

come to the p.i. ron and you can get as many 18-200 and d200 units as you want then we can make a killing exporting em to the U.S.:D

Clgsamson:
me too...no plans to upgrade, I'm just buying a 2nd body....next June.

yeah the d200:)

Spoon:
come to the p.i. ron and you can get as many 18-200 and d200 units as you want then we can make a killing exporting em to the U.S.:D

Ditto... Ron you need a D200? Seriously, plenty of them at a good price here in Hong Kong...:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom