FS: Parkway scuba bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
i'll raise that by 500...she won't be able to take him out on the 1st round (just too easy) second round yan! :D
you guys haven't met her... sweet girl... she'll try other tactics before getting violent... then spoon's ilonggo so pa-cute din yan so he'll try his whole range of pa-cute tactics to prolong the agony

then she'll nail him in the 3rd round - i'm in for 500 round 3!

Jag

i have met Mons.

1st round.. sweet sa ibang tao, but TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yun pag magalit .... 'di ba Spoon ?

paolov:
i have met Mons.

1st round.. sweet sa ibang tao, but TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yun pag magalit .... 'di ba Spoon ?

yeah! she thinks i dive too much and spend too much on diving

Spoon:
yeah! she thinks i dive too much and spend too much on diving

ok guys you owe me

Jonix : php 500
Jag : Php 500

total due to paolov : php1,120.00 (vat inclusive)

jonix:
spoon: you think you'll last the 1st round (sweetums round)? :D

Spoon, you won't be a gentleman with Mons if you last longer than start of the 1st round! you being the gentleman that you are !

Ask Jonix, he would never even think of winning the first round !

c'mon concede.. i'd split the winnings with you and Mons

actually im with mons now and shes considering the dark side:) sabi ko sold na ang bc niya she has no choice. guess shes the proud new owner of an eclipse

Back
Top Bottom