FS: Parkway scuba bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for a free bp/wing?! who would have hesitated?!

11g for the reg wow . . . hehe. I would love to buy it now with that price unfortunately, my moolah's going somewhere else . . . IRIS that's already a cheap deal for an atomics! :wink:

ishbaby:
for a free bp/wing?! who would have hesitated?!
Big difference between a Philippina and an American woman. Most American women would have been upset the decision was made without her input, no matter if it was free or not.

Halthron:
Big difference between a Philippina and an American woman. Most American women would have been upset the decision was made without her input, no matter if it was free or not.

That is so true, with regards to american women. Can't say about filipinas as I've never dated one.

Halthron:

she gave me trouble for not informing her but i know whats best for her:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom