FS - Sporasub Revolution Fins size 46, black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orfreediver

Registered
Reaction score
Just got these from a family member who was overseas and they don't fit. They have never touched water and are still in the same box I got them in. I asked for them in the same size that my Cressi Gara fins are but these are a "true" size 46. To give you an idea of what I wear, my Garas say 46-47 and I am a 10.5 and wear a 4mm Argos sock with a tiny bit of extra room. I tried the Revolutions on with the same sock and had way to much room. Here's a link to Sporasubs site:
SPORASUB 2009 WEBSITE

They seem like really nice fins but there is no way they would work for for me. I have seen these for sale here in the States and they are at a stupid high in price:

Buy Sporasub Revolution Black Fins 46 from Leisure Pro

I am asking $250 and I will ship to you, US only. You can find photos at Freediving Gear - a set on Flickr

If you are interested you can email me at manofbio13@yahoo.com

I am stuck with these fins so how about $175 and I will ship, come on!!!!

Yeah great timing on my part but I am willing to work with my price and they are not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom