Full Time Divemasters Trainees March 09 - November 09 Food & Accommodation Provided

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajpbryant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
There are 4 Spaces Available for Divemaster Trainees on Pulau Aur Pulau Aur from March 2009 - November 2009.

During this time you will learn the roles and responsibilities of being a dive professional at one of Singapore & Malaysia's biggest Dive Centres. Additional to this you will be involved with a multi-cultural team who enjoy their diving and sharing their passion.

All accommodation & Food will be provided on Pulau Aur, and participants are entitled to 1 week off per month.

Skills Learnt:
Leading Certified Divers
Assisting on Courses
Servicing of Dive Equipment
Logistics Management
Dive Skills Development
Tank maintenance and refilling.

It is expected that by the end of this period you will be fully equipped and qualified to manage a dive resort.

Pre-requisites and Qualities Required:
Advanced Certified or above, with any recognised agency
Able to communicate effectively in English
Good Positive Attitude
Eager to Learn
Well Mannered
Patient

If interested, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the role to alex@planetscuba.com.sg

Eeeeeek! This thread is 10 months old! Alex got tired of waiting for a response so he turned his computer off. Actually, if you really want a part-time position, they may possibly need someone for a few weekends between now and the end of the season. I'd strongly advise contacting him directly and offering your services. If you are not familiar with DM positions in Singapore, they are un-paid unless you are working full time for a shop. And it is easier to get an FT instructor position than a DM job.

@Zippsy: Oops didn't saw the date. anyway trying my luck. No money is ok cause my objective is to log my dives. Took my PADI open water in Pulau Dayang in '05 and last year took my advance at Malapascua Island.

@ajpbryant: I can't do it full-time as I'm working. Any part-time available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom