Funny Video of Non Frog Kick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tddfleming

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got this off of Utube. I could not help but laugh. As I just took Primer and tried this kick and it was not good, as I know it is not easy. But this video makes light of the fact.

YouTube - ‪NOT a frog kick‬‏

I actually think I saw the complete video from which this was taken. In fact, the first kick is exactly what I tried to do when I first learned; had my instructor not gone behind me and "patterned" my feet through the kick, I would never have gotten it sorted. When I saw the original video, I felt very sad that the people who were doing this very big dive had not had the opportunity to have an instructor like mine, to get it right from the beginning.

That's how the guide who lead us through the cenotes kicks.

[video=youtube;iphbf3RBPPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iphbf3RBPPo[/video]

That's how the guide who lead us through the cenotes kicks.

[video=youtube;iphbf3RBPPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iphbf3RBPPo[/video]

OMG did that guy have his mask on his head at the start of the video? Oh the horror! Do the French frogkick better or learn it faster then others?

I just got this off of Utube. I could not help but laugh. As I just took Primer and tried this kick and it was not good, as I know it is not easy. But this video makes light of the fact.

YouTube - ‪NOT a frog kick‬‏

Almost as bad as mine was when I took Basic.. I remember Jim asking if I was double jointed or something.

Everytime I watch this video I almost fall out of my chair laughing. I was wondering if the foot or knee is connected to anything.

Blackwood are you videoing his kick because it was funny??? I have to admit, for whatever reason you are videoing, at least you stay on target. Unlike mine, when I was videoing my husband this past weekend while working on skills. We have found that my video skills are just as bad UW if not worse than when I am on land. We have concluded that I should not video on land or UW unless you take seasickness meds before viewing.

Everytime I watch this video I almost fall out of my chair laughing. I was wondering if the foot or knee is connected to anything.

Blackwood are you videoing his kick because it was funny??? I have to admit, for whatever reason you are videoing, at least you stay on target. Unlike mine, when I was videoing my husband this past weekend while working on skills. We have found that my video skills are just as bad UW if not worse than when I am on land. We have concluded that I should not video on land or UW unless you take seasickness meds before viewing.

Naw, he was just the subject. Thought it would be more interesting with people in the video than just dreary off-yellow cave walls :p

It works for him, though it's substantially less powerful than even my 'meandering about' kick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom