Fusion boots insoles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aleksi

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,

I am wondering if the current Fusion boots should come with insoles that are put inside the drycore socks?

My first Fusion tech with Fusion boots had some sturdy blue insoles. I recently bought four new Fusion bullet suits and five pairs of the Fusion boots and they did not have any insoles.

Please clarify how it should be.

Kind regards,

Aleksi

Hey Aleksi,
The Fusion Boots are supposed to come with white inserts to go inside the feet on the suit, I would check with the shop you bought them from to see if they just forgot to give them to you. if you require further help please drop me a line.
Cheers Doug.

Doug - What is the intended purpose of the insole? Most folks I know put the white insole directly in the bottom of their Fusion boots.

Cheers
Corey

Hey Aleksi,
The Fusion Boots are supposed to come with white inserts to go inside the feet on the suit, I would check with the shop you bought them from to see if they just forgot to give them to you. if you require further help please drop me a line.
Cheers Doug.

insoles inside the suit sock make it easier for everything to stay together when taking the suit off and leaving the boots attached. My personal opinion is the ones they give you are too flimsy, i ended up bending them which put a bump under my heel that was uncomfortable, I am currently not using them but have plans to cut some from a slightly thicker material to serve the same purpose.

What about Super Feet insoles they put inside ski boots? Would that work?

Mine are a bit too big, and a bit too flimsy, so mine also seem to bend and rise up the middle as well, have you cut stronger ones to try?

insoles inside the suit sock make it easier for everything to stay together when taking the suit off and leaving the boots attached. My personal opinion is the ones they give you are too flimsy, i ended up bending them which put a bump under my heel that was uncomfortable, I am currently not using them but have plans to cut some from a slightly thicker material to serve the same purpose.

And what about these insoles? I'm not aware of them.

What about Super Feet insoles they put inside ski boots? Would that work?

Back
Top Bottom