Fusion Drysuit - Can't Stay Warm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not specifically related to drysuit diving, but the human body does not change from removing heat to holding on to it very quickly or very well. If you are overheating before the dive your head and other areas are going to be vasodilated and you will quickly start loosing heat as soon as you get under. You can try ice on your head before the dive to trick your body into holding onto the heat that you do have. If you noticed everyone who said they dive in 30's is in places where it is already cold to start with so their body's are already tying to hold the heat in. It is a problem I've experienced diving wet in Florida going from 90's topside to 60's on the bottom the quick change really messes with you. This is only my personal opinion and in no way a provable fact just what works for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom