Future of cool aid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I too believed in the Jedi order. But then then helium prices went up and CCR became popular. I felt a sudden imbalance in the "force." It was like a million potential students going silent at the same time! Now Covid has come upon us like a phantom menace. Team diving is unsafe and social distancing is causing some very die hard members of the ancient Jedi order to be drawn towards the "dark side" that is solo-diving.

"Smaller in number we may be, but larger in mind," said Yoda.

But he also said, "If no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play.”

The problem is that the Jedi built their legacy with light sabers. Legacy of side mounts and CCRs was built by someone else in the universe. When Jedi play that game, they are not Jedi anymore. Someone else always sits on top of that food chain and says "Do not try to jump here. I have the higher ground."

Are we witnessing the "Last Jedi" or will there be "Return of the Jedi?" What, if I may ask is the future of cool aid?

And yes ... I am your father.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom