G9 in the Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kerryw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I recently go back from a trip on Blackbeards in the Bahamas where I have the opportunity to take some photos with my G9 in a Patima housing with dual Inon Z240's.

I still need some practice with the camera but over all I was happy with the results.

here are a few

Kerry

G9-Bahamas-1.jpg

G9-Bahamas-2.jpg

G9-Bahamas-3.jpg

G9-Bahamas-4.jpg

G9-Bahamas-5.jpg

G9-Bahamas-6.jpg

G9-Bahamas-7.jpg

very nice

Awesome pics! I too have the G9 and am anxious to get in the water with it. I'm looking at different strobe units for it. Looks like the Ikelite AF35 might end up fitting the bill. We will see.

Thanks all.. I'm still not quite use to the shutter lag after switching from film oh well an excuse to dive more..

I used the Ikelite AF35 briefly and found it ok for macro, I'm a little unsure about it for anything else but others have said they like it. I'm really happy with the Inons. I got 3 dives out of them in the Bahamas before changing batteries but they still had juice left I was just being cautious.

My next goal is to practice using the auxiliary macro lenses as I shoot mostly macro back here in BC.

Kerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom