Galapagos Aggressor gear rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi!

I'm going on the Galapagos Aggressor next february and I'm trying to cut down on my luggage... We have 3 stops before arriving in Gayaquil and we're just staying overnight so I'll try to put as much as I can in my carry-on in case they lose our bags, but just with my camera setup it'll be full. Does anyone know what kind of gear they rent on the boat?

Thanks!

Aqualung:
Aqua Lung is the official dive equipment supplier for Aggressor Fleet. Aqua Lung's commitment to world class designs and quality are a perfect match for the world class live-aboard adventures offered by Aggressor Fleet.

I had to use one of their regs due to an issue affecting mine, I was able to fix my reg after one dive, thank god. Using one of their regs (don't remember the brand) was like trying to suck a golf ball thru a straw. I aborted that dive even. (this was 2005 or 2007, can't remember which trip)

It's the Galapagos, not Florida Keys. Bring your own well maintained gear. Just my .02

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom