Galileo Luna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's like having a baby, you've only just begun. There will be more tanks and gear in the days to come. Classes, vacations, books, videos........

I have to stop lest I give away the secrets of the brotherhood.

Thank you so much Grover. I knew it was obviously important and I want to know what everything means. That was the last thing. And yes Jbell, I have the newest version that's out now. And you are right, it's o2 saturation, however there is an option to change it from O2 to tank, which shows air pressure. But yeah, it has the pressure on the bottom too. That wasn't too big a deal. And yes, I am real picky about knowing everything that computer is telling me. It's a great machine. :cool2:

Ok cool glad u got it figured out...and good to know it can be changed b/c u had me worried for a minute as everyone keeps saying keep playing with it and diving it, good luck

Ok cool glad u got it figured out...and good to know it can be changed b/c u had me worried for a minute as everyone keeps saying keep playing with it and diving it, good luck

or .... take it for a virtual dive :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Yes, I have my Luna working through Parallels. It's the only way. No direct connection from Luna to Mac until Uwatec gets off their lazy behinds and catch up to the rest of the world.

JTrak, in my opinion is not worthy of a Luna. JTrak is horrible, sure it'll get you your data, but not the prettiest. I don't think they have updated JTrak in over two years, from what I've been told, and I hear they are not even going to update it in the future. You may want to contact ScubaPro/UWATEC and ask about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom