G’Day from WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hello All,

I’m getting back into diving after a couple of years hiatus whilst my children grew up a tad, I’ve got my OW and keen to catch back up and get some more hours under the surf, still got my gear minus a BC and was looking at a Hollis HD200, been doing a lot of snorkeling lately and been getting the wife involved.

Look forward to learning more from this community and contributing myself

If anyone else is from Perth let me know

Regards

Qwertyninja85

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa........it's nice when you return to diving after a hiatus ...

Hey bud.
I'm new to SB and I'm new to diving Perth. So far I've been down to the ammo jetty to take the new kit (and the much thicker wetsuit) for a spin. Where's your favourite haunt?

Ammo usually delivers :wink:

Have you gone out to Rottnest? Shark cave is fun. Thursday nights there is a come one come all type night dive down at Rockingham Wreck Trail if you're a social person. There's also the Perth Underwater Photography Society group on FB who've been active a very long time....some of the images from the Swan River are surprisingly good...lots of nudi action amongst that brown water.

If you're looking to maybe head out for a drive before a dive there are some spots within 1.5 hours of Perth that have really been turning it on lately. A weekender away will offer everything from Orcas and sea dragons if you head south and big to little stuff if you head north.

Are you north or south of the river? And welcome :)

I’ve done no diving around the Perth area only snorkeling so far and mainly at point peron, my diving has been done at the abrolhos and Midwest areas, I’ve heard Ammo is awesome and I want to get out to rotto, my local dive shop does Sunday group dives which I’m going to start going to, good way to meet some buddies and explore I reckon.

Look for bucket list divers on FB - Kate Scollary will help you out and get you out to shark cave.

Back
Top Bottom