Gear Rack photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No web site but there are several SB'ers that dive it regularly. If you want more info PM me I have been there several times

erparamedic:
Is there a website? I did a yahoo search, but didn't find anything very informative.
As carpenter said, unfortunately not. I've only been there once, but it seems to have a great deal of character topside and otherwise.

However if you need to locate other local sites, I have compiled an evolving list of training sites around the Great Lakes. It's not exhaustive, and I don't have the map with the pins complete yet, but it's a start.

If you zoom in on the push pin for Joe's Quarry, you get a decent view from the air.

erparamedic:
Is there a website? I did a yahoo search, but didn't find anything very informative.

Jamie ... I also go down there fairly regularly. You and Rod should definitely join us this summer for a few dives. It's a great quarry.

wb416:
Ya mean like this one at Joe's Quarry?

DSCN3079.jpg

Is she sucking on your ear?!!! That's more excitement than I ever have at Joe's!

DudleyNMU:
How deep ect...

20'-45' or so. Lots of fish and quite a few underwater attractions. $15 entry, no air fill station.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom