Gear Storage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No address or phone number, just a web contact form. Probably data/email mining. Hard pass.
There is a phone number at the bottom of the FAQ page: +52 987-105-9926

Scuba repair will deliver your gear to your dive shop on friday if you ask nicely

You don't have to ask nicely. They charge a flat fee of $20 for delivery.

Maybe it's been covered but what is their storage fee? I recall something about it including a reg service?

They also store my bike

Suba Repair doesn't mention anything in their storage policies about letting someone else pick up your gear for you, and I wouldn't want to use them if they allow it. All they require to get your stuff ready is an email.

If I was a bad person and knew you had gear stored there, I could easily spoof your email address and send them a "Hey, this is AdivingBel, my friend Horn34 will be picking up my gear for me" and score a bunch of free dive gear.
Meh...I would have the folks I trust that run the the dive shop I use look into it. If they were good with it, I wouldn't have a problem. There wouldn't be any emails. But hey, I like the friend thing...I can always use more friends. :)

Back
Top Bottom