Geesh! What took so long?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, boys and girls,

here it is, my latest short story...you may just call it a trip report...

waaaaaay too long and over blown as usual, but with pics this year!!!

Make a pot of coffee or tea and enjoy...Coz Apr 08

That only took 2 weeks...now I can start looking at photos!! ...let you know when they are posted :D

Looks like a good read but it'll have to wait until later... Any chance of seeing larger versions of your photos? The ones in you report look awesome.

Nice report. I really like the pic looking up at the Blue Angel boat. That water clarity is just amazing.

I remember that tree! Hope it's ok....to me, that's the portal to paradise!

Thx

Mark

Sharky, I have to thank you for such a leisure evening reading your awesome trip report!!! Yes, it's long, but the info you provided is top notch and very detailed. I could feel myself there which is priceless to me sitting at home!!!! I can tell from your style of journaling that it would be cool to end up on one of your future dive boats in Cozumel and share the dive you'd later write about on here!!! The tree, the dive descriptions, the island feel, relaxation, and true enjoyment of vacation is very much evident in your report. Thank you for taking the time to do such a through job of recording your trip to share! Continued safe diving to you and your wife.

PS. thanks for the tip about the Dive Optix mask inserts. My hubby needs to research about them before our next trip......

If I ever run into you in person, I must tell you about my walk down the highway back to Caribe Blu in wetsuit, tank etc. etc. in the early afternoon...missed the exit by more than a little bit but didn't quite end up downtown...

I know of at least two ways of diving Chun Chakaab...the way you did it with Jorge and the way Jeremy does it with Living Underwater. Jeremy calls it Maracaibo Shallows. You start deeper (about 110 feet or so) and end up about where Jorge starts. Either one is a great dive.

Thanks for the report.

Thanks for the great trip report!! Almost feel like I was there with you ....

Did Chun-Chacaab a couple years ago with Jorge and it was an amazing dive. Your descriptions brought back great memories, we'll have to get back to that site next trip!

I thoroughly enjoyed your trip report! It was so descriptive, I felt like I was right there in Cozumel... I could almost taste those mango margaritas from Casa Denis (yum). Thanks Sharky!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom