General Questions about the Bonaire Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this an every diver invited occasion, also what about divers without an accompanying buddy?

Answer
This event is for ALL ScubaBoard members, their family and friends. Until we reach capacity.

Single diver like all other divers will be placed in groups with divers of similar skill.
Finding a buddy at this event is never a problem.

guaranteed you'll find some amazing dive buddies on the trip. Just watch out for Dive Team #2... there are some questionable characters on that team... Some actually thought they were super heros... :) Now, PDT #8 rocks!

guaranteed you'll find some amazing dive buddies on the trip. Just watch out for Dive Team #2... there are some questionable characters on that team... Some actually thought they were super heros... :) Now, PDT #8 rocks!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in. Aside from the marine pass and general tipping are there any other that might creep up on this trip?

How many spaces are avaliable for this trip? Is there an estimated time as to when y'all will be at max capacity?

How many spaces are avaliable for this trip? Is there an estimated time as to when y'all will be at max capacity?

We will be shutting down this event at around 100 divers because the the conference room at the resort can only handle 125 people.

As for how much time left that is a tough question, it looks like we are at about halfway (more or less) in just 10 business days. However since I am on vacation I am basing that on the numbers I had before I left and those posting they are in here on this thread.

You do not want to miss this event, my advise is get your deposit in ASAP.
Because reading about it instead of attending will just not be the same.
:no:

$100 deposit to hold your spot isn't that much. Besides, if 'stuff' hits the fan and you can't go, you can always try to sell your spot and get your $100 back. YMMV as my opinion doesn't count much.

What is the reference to DT#1 or DT#8?

Attendees are divided into similar size groups for logical boat scheduling (crowd control). Those who have attended other invasions retain their previous dive team assignment (unless cardzard changes his mind.)

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom