Geo issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cpichette

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have three Geo 1.0s. My son and I went diving last week. One of them just completely shut down between dives. Tried swapping out the battery but that didn't do any good. On another one, the select button has stopped working. I can't access the nitrox settings since that requires me to hold down the advance and select buttons simultaneously. This is obviously a bit of a problem.

On the website, it looks like Oceanic doesn't support this model anymore. Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

How old are they? Maybe they really do need to be replaced. Sometimes that's the only answer.

How old are they? Maybe they really do need to be replaced. Sometimes that's the only answer.
On the one hand, they are probably five years old. On the other, they don't have a lot of dives on them-probably less than 50 as they are backups most of the time. Hate to just throw them out with that little use, but I may have to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom