Get 'em while they last!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear the Shop is closing..

Guys,

This is a DiveOP. If he is willing to list equipment, he likely would have done so. But Drysuit requests in FL?

I'd call them rather than responding here as he indicated *STOP BY*, so I think they just wanted to put the word on the board.

Tavi:
I guess y'all didn't read this line

"stop on by and see what we have"

:wink:
And you didn't read the line of "buyer will have to pay freight".

Just called and they have AL30's but no 40's

"Drysuit requests in FL?"

Cave divers go dry...they are in the water a very long time! :)
They are diving the caves in North and Central Florida.

Happy Diving!

Sorry to hear you guys are closing up shop. I really enjoyed diving with you back when you were in Key Largo, and it's always a bummer to see a great operation go away.

Hey Matt,
We thought you died! We only moved a few miles down the highway and have lots of great sites off of Tavernier that most divers never get to do as long as they stay way up North. Anyway, we may be selling the business and you could come way down South and visit if that goes through. We're still trying to reduce our retail stock with lots of odds and ends and get the sale price down so it's not too scary. We're holding on to our rental gear until we find out whether we sell the whole thing or end up piecing it out. Take care....good to hear you aren't dead!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom