Get your cams, housings and accessories cheaper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
I am a good shopper.

curious what happens if the housing is defective?

That's easy..... It Floods!!!! :D

... even I know that one :wink:

Catherine,
Good question, this whole thing is nothing different than you going to buy something at B & H or anyplace else. If there was a problem, you would contact B & H and settle things with them, right? Same thing here, the only thing I am doing is getting a lower price from the store. They are very reputible as I have been buying from them for years. If there was a problem, it would be no different. You are not buying from me, I am just getting you a better price. I get very little, maybe $5 on a 100. sale. I'm not even sure of that at this point. All warranties are the same on products, no grey market nonsense, no funny business like Broadway Cam is known for.
Because I have been helping friends and some people on this forum and wetpixel for so long, it came to me as a lark just this week to actually set up something for everyone and maybe rum money for myself. The owner has always treated me and any of my friends without a single complaint from anyone, ever. I just thought to open this business relationship to everyone else. I can't even promise I can get you what you want, but if I can, I can probably get it for a bit less.
To add to my credibility, I am a feature writer for Asian Diver Magazine, founder of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival and major reviewer for the
www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org editing websites which are the largest Apple based editing sites in the world, as well as leader of several trips for www.worldfilmsandtravel.com and sponsored by L & M. I am not about to risk my rep or credibility to pull a fast one on anyone for a lousy few dollars. I really like helping others get the right equipment and just thought I'd spread the wealth.
Steve:14:

Thanks Steve PM sent..............Mark

okay, sounds great, I'm ready when you are.

Please folk, lots of you have been sending in requests and that is great, glad to help if I can. But please do your research first before contacting me.
Know specifically what you want, get the best price plus shipping costs you can by shopping around and tell me the price you got, shipping costs and from whom. Also, send me your full name and shipping address as apparently that will affect any shipping charges.
Once I have that, it will be much easier and faster for me to get down to business on your request.
If you need advice, I am happy to help, especially in the field of video/editing but you need to do the research first before I can get you better deals.
Thanks for helping me help you,

Hey All, It looks like this might fly. Was able to get Catherine $150.00 off the best price that she could find elsewhere and the housing should be on its way to her as I write. I'm busy at work trying work out pricing for others who have Pm'd me so keep them coming. I really hope this service will help some of you and I enjoy doing it.

Yes, the man from the storecalled me about shipping..he was very nice. Thanks again! I can't wait, then we will have two set-ups and that will be so fun. That way, when the whale shows up next time, we will be ready!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom