Get your KPP Shirts here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
WHAT?!? No thongs???? :(
Get Penny the thongs, and when she shows up in them for the rescue class she'll have to rescue J, C, & W for real :D

John,

Min picks two kinds of T-shirt already.

Just double check before placing an order.

There won't be any more addition on T-shirt choice?

hoosier:
Just double check before placing an order.

There won't be any more addition on T-shirt choice?

I have no plans to make another. Really didn't want to do this one but I did it. haven't heard anyone else talking about one either.

crpntr133:
I have no plans to make another. Really didn't want to do this one but I did it. haven't heard anyone else talking about one either.

Sorry...... I might not be clear enough...

I mean, more t-shirt style. John added more styles, so we are wondering if there will be any addtional styles on the list.....

Thanks all...

BTW, if you don't mind, may I ask how much you paid for a canopy. We went to the local hardware stores to get the similar one, but it didn't looks good like yours. We will stop by Sam's sometime soon. Min loved your canopy....:D

hoosier:
I mean, more t-shirt style. John added more styles, so we are wondering if there will be any addtional styles on the list.....

I put all the t-shirt styles that they had available. They have a spaghetti strap t-shirt and a thong, I guess I'll add those since we've had a request for the thong. :wink:

jpsexton:
I put all the t-shirt styles that they had available. They have a spaghetti strap t-shirt and a thong, I guess I'll add those since we've had a request for the thong. :wink:

:D :D :D

Thanks for your clarification. Now, we are ordering ours.... :eyebrow:

No thong option to us....:wink:

Looks like Penny is going to be adding to her collection of thongs.

hoosier:
Sorry...... I might not be clear enough...

Thanks all...

BTW, if you don't mind, may I ask how much you paid for a canopy. We went to the local hardware stores to get the similar one, but it didn't looks good like yours. We will stop by Sam's sometime soon. Min loved your canopy....:D

Yea, but her head didn't like it so much!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom