Get your KPP Shirts here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we need to do another shirt for Bob and Penny. What do you guys think? Sorry Bob but I really had to.

Attachments

• kool.gif
    kool.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 61
wb416:

Hope you and Penny have an awesome time! Be sure and report back so we can live vicariously through you guys.

OK....

I got my order... It looks great and awesome.

But, I have one suggestion. The printing color on front and back isn't a vivid that much. :wink:

hoosier:
OK....

I got my order... It looks great and awesome.

But, I have one suggestion. The printing color on front and back isn't a vivid that much. :wink:

Mine look good. Which ones did you order? I was a little worried about the color for the KOMI shirt.

jpsexton:
Mine look good. Which ones did you order? I was a little worried about the color for the KOMI shirt.

KOMI shirts...

The colors on all three shirts were faded out a little bit. It looks like a vintage though....:wink:

You beat me to it Jim! Ordered my shirts just now, thanks for the coupon code WT!

Back
Top Bottom