Getting a new mouthpiece under warranty?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21377119977.865460.jpg

Here is what it looks like.

Honesty that was my tongue in cheek attempt at humour. I guess I need to work on that.

15 months. I think I saw Chris post once or twice that it was covered until you "chewed through it" which I have not.

---------- Post added August 21st, 2013 at 06:37 PM ----------

You jammed your reg against something hard and it cut the mouthpiece. I would guess in travel or something. That said, I'll make it good. I'm also going to change the warranty on the mouthpiece going forward, it really is not an item that needs a warranty, nor should it have one.
View attachment 163940

Here is what it looks like.

I go through mouth pieces about once every 8-10 mouths, but then again I'm in the water every other weekend. I've learned to carry extras along with zip ties just in case I have to make a gear fixe at the last minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could it be bad batches because I've got similar (they look exactly the same to me) replacements for my Sherwood SR1 and Cressi backup? No problems with those.

Could it be bad batches because I've got similar (they look exactly the same to me) replacements for my Sherwood SR1 and Cressi backup? No problems with those.

I guess that would be possible. I'm sure one company makes mouth pieces for several different brands of regs and as such if they were having an issue it would show up on multiple brands and series of regs. B.

Back
Top Bottom