Getting rich teaching

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert, just found this post. Diving has become an excuse to spend time together....u know one on my favoritevsayins is that time being wet is almost the least favorite part of my diving life. It allows me to spend quality time with a teenage son(soooo not an easy task) time with my ever patient hubby who hAs learned to put up with my crazy adventures and time to hang out with new friends (you) who Have become like family.
If u ever have questions on why we dive, look at the collage I made u. Life is made up of small moments. Are they moments worth remembering? Oh ya.
T

Oh yeah!

I certainly had fun learning how to scuba dive. My sister and I have a knack for it, and picked it up pretty quickly. On one of the last OW dives, during the CESA's, my sister and I were the last two on the platform, there was a DM herding the students at the surface, a DM with us (really awesome guy!), and the instructor was going up with each CESA student. The DM that was with us got confused and thought one of us was the other DM, so he ascended. Upon surfacing, the two DM's and my instructor realized they'd left their two OW students on the 25' platform alone.

My sister and I were just sitting there, when the DM and Instructor came racing back down, I gave them the ''What happened!??" :idk: signal. The instructor pointed at the DM heh!

good times

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom