Getting separated on a Coz reef dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
Where, where!!! ;^)
Gord.......I gotta agree ! For the FN life of me I still don't know why I decided to attempt to back up a couple of the guys on this thread/forum...... Christi...why am I posting again at like between 3 an d 4 am ? Well, it's like this(This time). I had a pool rental (ya to teach ) for 3 hours form 9 pm to midnight your time. Took the students out for a beer. Came home, unloaded,washed gear myself as I do not have a staff... So....late yes.......feeling better ...yes. Folks, this discussion could have happend anywhere on the board...and does. Do I have it IN for Christi....absolutely not. Christi dives Coz..I dive the3 inch vis mud holes and High current commercial stuff up here. I'm trained for 2 to 4inches of vis Christi is trained to deal with customers that cannot see in front of themselves....... Do I have fun COZING Kayos on here........well, I have to admit.... I love showbiz and the readers of this thread proved that. I think in some way or another we are both ENTJ types...(me and Christi). YA, I took a beating and actually may not go back to the island....at Christmas. I cannot dive with betsys and mine mutual friend due to the Jack A I used to teah with here. ..... Miss it, ya, the people one here keep it togeter for me. Ronnie

Ron Brandt:
....... unloaded,washed gear myself as I do not have a staff......

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom