Getting the hang of this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr8lakesdiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey everybody

Stopping by to say hello. I have already added my two cents to a couple of posts. But, it is time to introduce myself.

I have been diving in the quarrys and lakes around Detroit for 7 years. Mostly, my husband is a great partner, but we have a couple other buddies. We are sorta newbie instructors. I really love teaching people who have always wanted to try SCUBA. Their enthusiasm gives me that new diver rush all over again. Anyway, thanks for the gracious welcome. :jester:

Welcome from your neighbor the other side of the River.

Any good dive locations you have dived locally that I might not know about yet??:D

Welcome from another Michigander!!!!! Always nice to have another local on board. We have quite a few from Michigan here. Again welcome.

Glad to see you here.

Here's my official welcome from one Detroiter to another.

Hope to see you at the quarry or lakes soon!

:wave:

Welcome to the board.....I like the wide range of experience levels you hear from & all the locations here! Cool.........

Cheers from Guam!

Greetings from sunny Israel and welcome to the best scubaboard on the net.

Experience and knowladge are always welcome.

Ari :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom