GI Bill pay for Gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, I joined this years ago, but fell out of diving. Can't really dive in the sandbox... Anyway, I'm retired now, 100% disabled and am looking to get my Dive Master Certification through SDI. I just completed my advanced diver certification today and want to start purchasing my own gear, but have the GI Bill pay for it, the GEAR. I know it pays for the certifications, which I am glad, but I am getting conflicting answers on the gear, so I'm wondering if anyone here has the correct answer, or could point me in the right direction. Thank you!
I know a person who bought basically their entire scuba set up - tanks, regs, and a rebreather through their GI benefits. Maybe it requires a shop that knows how to put the correct wording on the forms, but it 100% can be done.

I know a person who bought basically their entire scuba set up - tanks, regs, and a rebreather through their GI benefits. Maybe it requires a shop that knows how to put the correct wording on the forms, but it 100% can be done.

They used voc rehad

Back
Top Bottom