Gilboa 12/30 or 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage

Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to be back up north over the holidays..., wondering If I should pack my gear and try to talk folks into a little winter diving at Gilboa...?

netmage:
I'm going to be back up north over the holidays..., wondering If I should pack my gear and try to talk folks into a little winter diving at Gilboa...?

Why don't we come join you in FL instead. :D

Brian, Scott and I usually are up for one that time of year so I would definitely bring the gear. I will be in Battle Creek sometime around then and we could do a real ice dive up that way.

My thoughts would be to "Bring it"...

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

netmage:

Wh,wh, why, do the Flo, flo, flor, floridians, co, co, come north during the win, win, winter.....? (me shaking from the freezing water:D ). Are you CRAZY!

netmage:

holy schmoly tim ever since I met you I knew something wasn't quite right!

That said- - yea ok I'll meet you!

BUT BUT- - how would you feel about meeting in Florida Dec 9th'ish?!? I've taken a new position and have to be in Orlando December 13-17. I might just be able to start that off with a weekend or so of diving before hand....

Dave

I am hosting a New Year's eve dive on the 31st. Tradition for our club. All are welcome! We hit an inland lake in the S.W. Corner of MI. Most of us dive dry but we have a couple of die hards who go wet with an empty hot water bottle!

caverdave:
holy schmoly tim ever since I met you I knew something wasn't quite right!

That said- - yea ok I'll meet you!

BUT BUT- - how would you feel about meeting in Florida Dec 9th'ish?!? I've taken a new position and have to be in Orlando December 13-17. I might just be able to start that off with a weekend or so of diving before hand....

Dave

Well - the family xmas party is the weekend of the 9th - so there is pressure to be in Cincy then as well... Hmmm xmas party - cave diving - xmas party - cave diving... This will be tough... I'm forgetting what relatives look like....

netmage:
Well - the family xmas party is the weekend of the 9th - so there is pressure to be in Cincy then as well... Hmmm xmas party - cave diving - xmas party - cave diving... This will be tough... I'm forgetting what relatives look like....

We'll... if you're going to be in Cincy, you have to stop in and say hi to Princess and me... we could probably even be talked into diving with you again while you're here! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom