Gilboa 2/17, any takers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber,
If what yoy saw was some tiered looking folks in doubles fighting with their lift bags and valves that would be my group. we'll be back at it this week. Hope to see you.

That was who we waved to! One group did manage to wave back! Can't go this weekend, I have to work :( Was only able to go last weekend because of the holiday, I work nights and am normally off Monday night, the holiday meant I had Sunday night off too. Starting in April I will be off Monday and Tuesday night so will be able to dive on Tuesdays. Anyone else available during the week? I don't have a buddy for weekday dives and I'm not having much luck getting weekends off at work ;-0

I still need a bunch of dives with this dry suit to get my problems worked out. Once I'm below 15 feet I'm ok but those first 15 feet are a killer!

Ber :bunny:

Ber,
Sorry if I didn't wave. Had to watch the children you know. We're normally there on the week-ends. If your schedule changes let us know. Even when we have classes there are usually other people with us wanting to dive.

Know what the babysitting is like, I've worked with enough OW classes! (You can't take yours eyes off of THEM for a second! :wink: ) Hopefully it gets easier with experienced divers! We bid for jobs again next month so maybe I'll get something with weekends off--keep your fingers crossed! Would love to come and dive with you guys if you don't mind someone who's still trying get the hang of a dry suit! :rolleyes:

Hope to see you there!
Ber :bunny:

Ber,
Your welcome to join us anytime. I am sure you will tame the dry suit in no time. Good luck.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom