Gilboa Aug 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
I'm planning to get a hotel Saturday night. Ken WAS planning to do the same... but he has these strange creatures known as "children" that are invading his homestead and he's been required to attend to them...

I don't know if I can call married 25 year olds "children" . . . . .

I just love the 3 day notice of them coming to town!

Ken

I've been meaning to dive Gilboa; was even looking at this weekend. Need to connect with a buddy. Hope I can work out my plans and see you there.

EricFW, there is a Dive Club meeting at Gilboa that weekend, too, and a guest speaker (a famous female free diver- not famous to me- I really don't know who- I'm pretty clueless in general- Angelina who?). You can check out the Gilboa website at www.divegilboa.com or give them a call.

Their calendar of events has a Regional Family Dive Picnic listed- not sure what that's about. Should be plenty of folks around.

Well, folks, I'm officially congested. As I wrote in the Tobermory thread- I think it's just allergies. I dove Monday no problems- but our deepest was 38 feet. I had planned to head to the tubes, but my best friend hasn't been diving in a year and had ear probs and I think she got a little creeped out- so I decided that the helicopter was deep enough.

Anyway- I'm planning a strict diet of diphenhydramine and Airborne until Friday night- I'll figure things out then...

What time Sat am?

EricFW:
I've been meaning to dive Gilboa; was even looking at this weekend. Need to connect with a buddy. Hope I can work out my plans and see you there.

I'll be doing a shallow dive in with a Discover Scuba student after the deep dive, you're more than welcome to join us or pick a random buddy out of the group. We're a friendly bunch!

Sat AM let's meet at the office at 8am so we can get the plan filed and start before the place gets too crazy. I'll need to leave by 1pm for my reunion and I want to get the deep dive and a shallow dive in before I take off for the day.
Ber :lilbunny:

Usually they open the office at 8am :) I like to set my gear up the night before when I know I'll have an early morning. I can haul my gear hooked up just as well as I can with it broken down...Walter showed me that :D

Is anybody gonna be there Fri. a.m. or early p.m.? That's the only day I can make it. If you can be there that day, I'll be your dive buddy.

I won't be able to get up there until about 6pm, gotta work :wink:

Back
Top Bottom