Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bought enough food to fill my backseat tonight. Starvation will NOT be a problem.
Good thing Tom has that 5th wheel that I can fill up with all my stuff.

Now I just have to figure out some way to get through the work-day tomorrow without spending my time planning dives (as opposed to actually working).

I am just about all packed and I am raring to go.

Let's Dive Everyone!

My regular dive buddy is smitten with a new Gal and may or may not attend with me.
If I show up without a buddy..Who'd be brave enough to buddy with me?

Poopsie Bugertushie

Tiny Bubbles:
To the Michiganders who are arriving Friday: What time are you driving down? I'm planning on leaving from Warren sometime around 3PM. Maybe we can convoy? ...Like in that movie?

Garfish: I say there are no WMDE's... It's a conspiracy and a lie... :)

-Tiny-B.

Hey ya tiny:

We will see after you eat some of my wife's routen toutin Pennsylvania home grown [WMDE'S ] style beans... r ...r...
See ya up there.................

Sam..........

OK this is the final list If you didnt make the list then bring what you were planing I just probably missed it. This was last updated Wed 04-14-04 at 10:15pm No further updates are needed as Damn we have some good food coming and lots of it.

gtxl1200:
This is a thread on what people are bringing here is my list this might help to figure out who is bringing what so we can find out what we still need.
gtxl1200
1. Dive Gear Lots of it. I will have some extra stuff for people to use in case you need it.
2. 26ft 5th wheel with full slide out lots of room for those who might need it bring your own sleeping bag and pillow
3.Fire Wood
4. Name Tags
5. 30 cup coffe pot
6. Small generator for power and recharge camper batteries if you bring a camper.
7. A dish or two to pass on Saturday night. Probably Baked Beans.
8. Various types of Soda pop and water.
9. Small gas grill
10. I will be there early Friday the 16th.

I know Frankenmuth_tom is bringing
1.5th wheel
1. Lots of dive gear plus some items for sale
3. Beer, He will be taking donations for that
4. Some food, possibly chili or a stew of some kind
5. Brats and buns sharing with dave
6. welcome to GLWC meet and greet sign
7. Will also be there early Friday
DiverBrian
1. Crock pot
2. What ever else he can squeeze into his mustang
3. GLWC Shirts and Hats----Canceled at this time
3. Will also be there early Friday.
cldwaterdvr
1. Brats and Buns sharing with Tom
2. Will also be there early Friday
amyj
1.Doughnuts and some other food
2.volunteered to help out with some of the cooking.
3. Camp stove.
Lisa4516
1. Dessert and maybe an appetizer.
2. Paper Plates,Napkins, and plasticware.
Berrabbit
Veggie Trays.
snuggle
1. Tim Hortons Coffee
2. Salad
Mitten Diver
1. Tex Mix and Chips
2. Ice
Tiny_bubbles
1. Potatoe Salad.
2. Free standing awning.
WVMike
Bucket O Chicken
NetMage
1. almonds
2. cheesecake
3. roast beef wraps
4. water & sodas
Big-T-2538
1. A Surprise
2. Ice
3. Knife and cutting board
Garfish
Beanie weanies
Fishy8411
1. 2 pecan pies
2. carob chip cookes (like chocolate, but no caffiene)
3. fire wood (as much as I can fit, which is not much)
4. couple cases of .5L bottles of drinking water
5. some Sprite
6. 1 bottle Scotch
7. 2# Turkey Jerky

Take a look and see what still is needed. Or if I missed your items somewhere

OK I have a descent size refrigerator in my 5th wheel I can keep items that need to be kept cold in there such as meat items and berrabbits veggie trays.

So it looks like we have a lot of it covered. for those of you that I missed your post on what your bringing please post it here and for those of you that hasnt posted yet please do it here or give me a PM.so we can get an idea of what we are getting and still need.
I also saw in another thread about children I dont have a problem with children coming as I dont think most people do. I do know that there isnt much for non diving people and children to do at Gilboa. so you make the call.

Dwain:
My regular dive buddy is smitten with a new Gal and may or may not attend with me.
If I show up without a buddy..Who'd be brave enough to buddy with me?

Poopsie Bugertushie
There will be plenty of people to dive with come on and dive with us.

Originally Posted by Tiny Bubbles
To the Michiganders who are arriving Friday: What time are you driving down? I'm planning on leaving from Warren sometime around 3PM. Maybe we can convoy? ...Like in that movie?

I'm Leaving the Flint area between 9and10 am Friday..

gtxl1200:
OK this is the final list If you didnt make the list then bring what you were planing I just probably missed it. This was last updated Wed 04-14-04 at 10:15pm No further updates are needed as Damn we have some good food coming and lots of it.
Change what I (and my little crew of freaks) is bringing
to "surprise" and some ice.

Or just add surprise, cutting board, knife, and thermometer...........

I'll contribute more fully next gathering given how late I'll be arriving. Right now I'm thinking I'll be bringing some fruit, water, fire-passable-munchies and possibly some Bacardi Dark. Everything will depend on whether I actually find time to get to a grocery store or do the gas station / convenience store enroute to Gilboa.

Paula

Unfortunately, I have to cancel for Saturday. Ended up being a cook for our spaghetti dinner Saturday, so I will be there all day instead. Maybe the Great Lakes Brewery Beer I have for the trip will help wash away the tears. :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom