Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The surprise has been ordered.....

My brother and buddy will be Camping Saturday night at Gilboa...I however am coming home.

Big-t-2538:
Change what I (and my little crew of freaks) is bringing
to "surprise" and some ice.

Or just add surprise, cutting board, knife, and thermometer...........

Oh wow, finally get to sample one of T's specials....

I understand that we will have some experienced drysuit divers at Gilboa on Saturday. I remember reading somewhere that they might be able to assist some of the newbie's in the art of drysuit diving. Any idea on what time the tutalidge would take place?

On another point I will be driving down by myself for the festivities as DivemasterTim and my usual buddy will not be available. I may end up having a almost new Scuba Pro S-Tek 7 mill for sale at the swap meet.

Mitten Diver

There will be plenty of us there with drysuit experience. Getting some help or answering some questions or even a dive buddy should be no problem.

No set time. Whenever the next dive is ready to begin!

gtxl1200:
Barcardi dark?? so a few of those and are you also going to be fireside entertainment??? hehehe Sorry couldnt resist.

Whew... for a minute there I thought my past was coming back to haunt me. Do we know each other?

Paula
Who probably won't be to party-ish Saturday night given a college roommate is in from Germany and we're having a big get-together Friday night.

I promised cookies, but I haven't baked any in quite a long time and they came out really bad. I might bring them as an example of what can happen with poor innocent flour and eggs. I have hopes for the pecan pies, I've never managed to screw them up, but there is a first time for anything.

Speaking of baking, does anyone know how much a quarter cup of lead weighs? :06:

I've already got the water, Sprite, jerky, and some fire wood.

Tom

It appears that now I don't have to work Saturday!

So I would love to drive down to meet everyone. I won't be diving though... the waters are still a bit too cold for me.

I'm thinking of bringing a cheese and meat tray, along with croissants or crackers, to fill in the lighter side of the menu, if that sounds okay.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you.

Maxine

ScubaFishee:
It appears that now I don't have to work Saturday!

So I would love to drive down to meet everyone. I won't be diving though... the waters are still a bit too cold for me.

I'm thinking of bringing a cheese and meat tray, along with croissants or crackers, to fill in the lighter side of the menu, if that sounds okay.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you.

Maxine

We look forward to seeing you and meeting you. Bring a sleeping bag and pillow we will find a place for you to stay so you can enjoy the fireside festivities and entertainment by diverpaula.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom