Gilboa-helicopter sinking Friday May 18- dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jchoby:
It was a good day..... The wait was a little longer than expected but we finally got to dive the helo after all those years of looking at it sit in the parking lot..

((Going to attempt to post some of Gear Junkies pics))

index.php

Bird strikes are common - but not diver strikes

index.php

index.php

index.php

I looked at www.rec2tec.com and almost missed the page with the pics!
thumbnails of the all the UW pics on Rec2Tec

I wouldn't have noticed the diver strike! That's funny!

wb416:
As per the article title, I didn't know there were [sic] "Treasurerers" buried in Gilboa. Dang... guess I missed them on the dives!

Gonna bring my shovel next time

And the Russian helicopter.... Hmm, Sikorsky was a russian immigrant so I guess they are sort of close. But its nice to see some cheery headlines...

trucker girl:
Yeah- Jchoby sent that to me... I'll have to suffer the pains of keeping the adoring public at bay...

No, Joe, I won't send you my autograph no matter how many PMs you send me. Unless I receive cash or gear, that signature ain't goin' anywhere...

Lol...I could say that I could offer to warm your hands again, but I can't think of a way to phrase it without sounding lecherous. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom