Gilboa-helicopter sinking Friday May 18- dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROFL!!! Ecky and RJoe... that's hilarious! Joe... you got cought! :rofl3:

So, RJoe... what do you do when the dogs (or cats) aren't around? Do you have imaginary friends too? LOL! :rofl: :)

(Sorry, Joe... I know this post will probably cost me a ScubUNO win! :wink:)

Becky... we can totally hear you trying not to laugh when you're taking the video! Too funny! :rofl3:

Hey...Rufus is a great conversationalist. As you can see, he has very interested in learning about baseball. Who wouldn't want to talk to him?

Rjoe and I are both guilty of carrying on conversations with the pets - lord knows there are enough of them in the house.

Going to train the younger newfoundland that we just got, Marley, in water rescue. That way we have are own rescue service when we go diving.

I must admit... I talk to my pets too! I have 5 of them, and they're great company, so why not! LOL Of course.... I think I'd have to hang anyone that videotaped my conversations with them! :wink: LOL

Hey...I'd also like to point out that my Detroit Tigers are currently tied for first place in their AL Division...although I'm far enough south now that none of the sports stations in town show their games...stupid region...

We talk to our "pet" also. He's not really a pet though, more of the "head of the household" and "king of the world," at least in his world. I've changed my profile picture so you can see him relaxing on his throne.

Back
Top Bottom