Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

Are you bringing someone with you?

I was under the impression you were bringing her...unless you're trading her in for more room in that truck to compensate for all those extra stage bottles you'll need to stay u/w at your "safety" stop.

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
You all are afraid of a little pie and a sweet little innocent girl??? :angel:

we are all innocent little girls.. guys are the ones that make us little devils!!
- A J

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

I was under the impression you were bringing her...unless you're trading her in for more room in that truck to compensate for all those extra stage bottles you'll need to stay u/w at your "safety" stop.

She said that there would be a sweet innocent girl there. I was just wondering who she was bringing with here. :)

Chad

A. J. Shark once bubbled...

we are all innocent little girls.. guys are the ones that make us little devils!!
- A J

And I here-by state that Chad and I are skinny and O-ring is a fat Ba$tard

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

And I here-by state that Chad and I are skinny and O-ring is a fat Ba$tard

Now, now ... is it fair to pick on someone not here to defend himself? :wink: Well ... he is in Bonaire and we aren't ... OK.

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

She said that there would be a sweet innocent girl there. I was just wondering who she was bringing with here. :)

Chad
it's just me, darlin'! :D Oh yeah, and Ron, but he's not sweet and innocent.

A. J. Shark once bubbled...

- A J
and in that case, I'm a little devil made over many times! :D :D J/k guys! NOT! :wink:

Just wanted to post a little something for anyone still planning on diving on the 18th and for those who are not yet sure. Myself, ICUROC and Ray Werner just dove it yesterday and the visibility was absolutely fabulous. It should be the same if not better on the 18th if there is not a large rain storm or 95 degree temps hitting the North region between not and then. :rolleyes:

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom