Gilboa Sept 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigh, wish I could. I am landlocked this weekend and taking my son to move in at Ohio University. Heavy sigh, wish I could.

No problem maybe some other time. I have only been to Whitestar once, so I would really like to dive it again. I am looking to try to dive a lot this September and October. Good luck with the move.

Aaron

anyone else out there?

scubaaron2003:
No problem maybe some other time. I have only been to Whitestar once, so I would really like to dive it again. I am looking to try to dive a lot this September and October. Good luck with the move.

Aaron

anyone else out there?

Aaron,

Aren't you supposed to be at Tobermory this week?

We're having a great time!

Ken (and Ber, Bruce, Steve, Suzanne, Ira, Kendall, Paula, Brian, Adam, and anybody else I'm forgetting)

:coffee:

But, all will be forgiven when you guys come back and start diving around here again. Hope you are having a great time. I am not.

Aaron

Tis the first OSU game.....I will be a lil to tipsy to dive:) or as The Ex-President Karen Holbrook crazy lady mofo says,” A drunken orgy" and I will probably riot, because we just have that mentality here at OSU. Shes a punk I am glad she left!

Ok, ok I give up. Maybe next weekend?

Aaron- a guy from my dive shop is planning to pick up tanks Monday morning and go to Gilboa sans buddy- hoping to find someone there. Will you be there? Or anybody else for that matter.

I was thinking about going, but I just gave my gear a nice bath and hung it up to dry... the thought of getting back into wet, slimy gear again... well, if I don't have to, I don't wanna!

Let me know if you're thinking about Monday (anyone) and I'll pass the info along to my shop. I think his name is Mark. He's a pilot, I think. I'm pretty good at the details, as you can tell. I dove with him two years ago- August. I recall that he was a good diver. I just looked at my log book and I normally write it down if I have issue with a buddy. No bad notes!

He'll be the guy in black carrying a tank...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom