Gilboa Sept 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgmark,

I think I could swing that...I am still going to Gilboa on the 8th but, whitestar would be great the next weekend.

T.G.,

I just saw your post I have been off all weekend. Thanks for the heads up. I will for sure be going this saturday. What about you or the anyone from your shop?

Aaron

Hmmm... I could do the 8th. I was thinking about going to the HSA thing at Portage. But I really didn't like Portage quarry.

I'm not a fan of weekend diving (the crowds). But weekday diving tends to be slim pickin's as far a buddies go.

Let me check with Ken and Steve and see if either of them is up for a trip. Penny and wb, too- I'd like to dive with them at some point!

I'm up against dives # 99, 100 and 101. I'd like to be officially in the 100-199 category :wink:

TG won't be able to dive at Gilboa on Saturday, but is diving at BS on Friday.... she wanted me to post and let you know... (she's not home to post right now)... She'll PM you later today. You're welcome to join us at BS...

He would have to drive for a month to get to BS from where he lives LOL! He's tucked up almost in the Northeast corner of Ohio :D

Gotta run, have to get ready to abuse...I mean meet my fall quarter scuba students :D
Ber :lilbunny:

trucker girl:
I just looked at my log book and I normally write it down if I have issue with a buddy. No bad notes!

Oh~~Gee.. You don't want to rest in peaceful oblivion.

Erparamedic, Ber is right I would have to drive for a month. But, the way it is looking I may go to BS. I put anohter desperate cry for a dive buddy out for the 8th and no one has responded positivly yet.

Ber, did you tell people that I bite?

Aaron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom