Gilboa Sept 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL....Don't feel bad. I am going to take a sign that says "will give food to dive."

scubaaron2003:
Ber, did you tell people that I bite?

Aaron

Nope, after all you were such a good sport at the meet-n-greet :D

Maybe you should take steaks and a grill to hang your sign on :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

trucker girl:
Oh- crap- aaron... now I feel bad! You know there are always a million people there. I've seriously considered grabbing tanks and heading up there on a weekend with a sign that says "will dive for food."
Name your weekend. I'll be your Dork. (Said with the same sly tone as Val Kilmer in Tombstone: "I'll be your Huckleberry."):rofl3:

OMG! I just went thru my logs to make sure I didn't have a miscount... and I FOUND a new dive! I counted dive #73 twice. So I came really close to hitting #100 up at Tobermory!

Should have done that second shore dive at the Tugs, Steve!

I'm at 99! Woo hoo...

Note to the curious- there shall be no naked diving!

Hey guys don't forget about me I am the one who needs a "Huckleberry." Your treating me like Johnny Ringo. (It is a tombstone refrence)

Ber, should I hang the grill or just the steaks around my neck?

Aaron

scubaaron2003:
Hey guys don't forget about me I am the one who needs a "Huckleberry." Your treating me like Johnny Ringo. (It is a tombstone refrence)

Ber, should I hang the grill or just the steaks around my neck?

Aaron

Dude, you are entirely welcome to join up with me anytime I'm at a local mudhole! :D

Thanks, maybe I will see you there Saturday then. If it helps maybe I can talk some people into diving nude to make it worth it for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom