Gilboa Sept 28-30, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He's been on Facebook. So either he's alive or someone hacked his password- LOL

Facebook before Scuba Board?! :confused: What kind of behavior is that? I for one certainly condemn such irresponsible behavior.

He's been on Facebook. So either he's alive or someone hacked his password- LOL

Whew! Glad to hear someone's "seen" him...mother hen you know :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey, everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday! WoooHooo! I get to meet more SBers! :D

As far as what food we'll be contributing, I'm not sure yet. We have close to a 4 hour drive, so, it will be something room temp or cold. :wink:

Well, I'm coming to Gilboa. I will probably need to get home as early Saturday afternoon as I can but I won't know until late tonight or even tomorrow morning just how much time I have... Such is the life of a trucker!

If there is anyone who is going to be there first thing and needs to get down to business and get in the water asap, I'm game! That means IN the water by 9 am. If I can pull that off, I will be able to get a dive in before I get "the call."

I've got two full tanks for my wishful thinking- it might work out where I get to spend a while... but it's either DO Dive or Don't. No time to play around if I've got to go...

I'll come anyway- if it looks like I won't have time, I'll just come as a non-diver.

My day hasn't gone well at all... yucky sinus headache, etc. At this point I'll be down early Saturday instead of today. & hopefully with no sinus issues.

Paula

Hah ha! I made it home. At least I think...feels like I'm having a really long and boring out-of-body experience.

I'll be a definite maybe. I have no dive gear packed, have not unpacked, and (math crunching) have been up for just shy of 24 hours now. I predict I will wake up sometime between 11:59PM tonight, and zzzzzzz....uh, oh and about noon tomorrow...which I believe is Saturday...yes. I still feel like I'm moving - frequent turbulence on the last flight, about 9 hours of it.

Nobody has heard from Brian in 3 weeks. I don't even know if he got back from Mexico ok.

I wonder if he drank the water?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom