Gilboa Sept 28-30, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My day hasn't gone well at all... yucky sinus headache, etc. At this point I'll be down early Saturday instead of today. & hopefully with no sinus issues.

Paula

I'm with you on that crap. Last weekend I didn't feel great and today I'm fighting a cold. Not a bad one.... yet. But a little runny nose and run down. But, I'll be there in the morning barring this thing getting worse. The car is loaded, all I have to do is jump in and drive.

Does anyone know where "they" are set up? At the farthest point of the turnaround, or what? I'm not sure who will be there when I get there, and, with this being my first m-n-g experience, I'd like to know what to look for!

I'll be the one who looks like this: :truckergirl:

Holy crap! Would you get off the computer and go to sleep already? You've been saying goodnight for the past half hour, girl!

:dork2:

:popcorn::rofl3:

Me??? I thought I got rid of YOU thirty minutes ago! You know... TMI... TMI....:rofl3::rofl3::mooner:

You're doing this cause you know I can't be rude and not answer! :popcorn:

I think I got offline before er did. What a junkie!

See y'all in a couple of hours!

You all have fun over there at Gilboa. I'm at the hotel in Fremont getting ready to head to White Star. :( I'll finish up my Rescue class this weekend, tho! :D

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom