Gilboa Sept 28-30, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What an awesome weekend! I had a blast. We sure couldn't have asked for nicer weather. It was a pleasure catching up with old friends and making some new ones. Looking forward to doing it again in 2008.

I just wanted to once again thank everyone for being so kind and welcoming to a newbie. I had never been on SB before this weekend, so it was a pleasant surprise to meet everyone that was there, get some good dives in, and even better food.

Hopefully I'll be available this spring to come down, but I'll come prepared this time.

-Geoff (from ZD)

Sorry I didn't get to see everyone but really glad I got to see at least a few of you! Thanks for the picture Mitten! Y'all missed me starting to look stable in a set of doubles, it was a GREAT dive :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Does anyone know where my blanket happend to end up? It was on the clothes line last I saw it, but forgot to take it with me.

Sorry I didn't get to see everyone but really glad I got to see at least a few of you! Thanks for the picture Mitten! Y'all missed me starting to look stable in a set of doubles, it was a GREAT dive :D

You're looking good in those twins!

Does anyone know where my blanket happend to end up? It was on the clothes line last I saw it, but forgot to take it with me.

Was it on a clothesline close to your truck? I think I remember seeing one there (or at least nearby), but I don't know what happened to it. Sorry... had I known it was yours, I would have picked it up and gotten it back to you.

Thanks Randy :eyebrow: BTW I think Mitten has the blanket.
Speaking of the blanket and things left behind,

Jchoby, I have your cooler

Thanks Randy :eyebrow: BTW I think Mitten has the blanket.
Speaking of the blanket and things left behind,

Jchoby, I have your cooler

Well, sounds like you all had a good time! Wish I could have been there, where I was, it was a WHOLE lot more like work! I am still stiff and sore from my weekend workout.

Ken

I am still stiff and sore from my weekend workout.

Ken

Me too, bridge building on Saturday then schlepping double 100's on Sunday leaves a bunny a little sore :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom