gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
It was a hard decision and I really would have loved to get up that way but I think that we all will have a better time if we just reschedule. It is too cold and the roads here are better but still not really great.

I can't wait until we do get up there.

Chad

I didn't realize that the trip had been cancelled till now. Sad to hear that nobody ended up going. The weather must have been bad to keep all you hardy divers cooped up inside. Or maybe it was due to the Indy KPP division's absence. Ha, ha, ha...
We should get working on the next trip asap.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

P.S. I am kinda glad that in the end I did not miss out on all the fun. I will make sure nothing gets in the way next time.

I was sorry to cancel it but the roads here weren't too good and the temps were reeeeeal low.

So when do we want to try again. I am pretty booked in Feb. but March looks good.

Chad

PS. Actually you are right. We just couldn't bear to go knowing you wouldn't be there. :)

When is the next dive?

Scott =-)

Just to let everyone know, my schedule is open. Lets get close and start from there. March works for me. Weather should also be a bit more predictable. (And the temps should be a bit warmer to.) The end of March, 27th to be exact, will be the one year mark since I moved to Indiana so I will be able to meet the KPP crew and celebrate my 1 year anniversary all in the same Month. So everyone decide on a date and we will go.:)

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Looks like this cold spell may last a while. Looks like it may be a while till we get back in the water.

Ky Mermaid, Im sure you cherry pie is to die for. Cherrie is my fav also.

Lets hope we can go diving soon!

Dave

Big O once bubbled...
Looks like this cold spell may last a while. Looks like it may be a while till we get back in the water.

Ky Mermaid, Im sure you cherry pie is to die for. Cherrie is my fav also.

Lets hope we can go diving soon!

Dave

Jeff, I'm sorry ... You and Dave will have a cherry pie when we at last make it to Gilboa. (if Chad lets me leave Lex with pies!) :D

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, so let's hope for warmer weather soon. I hate this cold weather! :waaaa:

Anyone thinking about this weekend? My Missouri trip got canceled and I'm still thinking I want to dive.

With wind chills predicted in the negative teens....you're a bigger man than me mike...even if i was diving dry

Yea, I don't think I will make it up this weekend Mike. Hopefully soon though.

Chad

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
With wind chills predicted in the negative teens....you're a bigger man than me mike...even if i was diving dry

No...I'm just a little guy...about 5'7 oh and 1/2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom