Global entry into please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I renewed mine online also in September--no changes to my information. It took until February to receive a reply that I was conditionally approved and would need to have a interview to finish the process for renewal. But of course the sweet and sour sniffles had struck by then and no interviews to be had. But I finally did the interview on arrival and I've already received my new card which only took five days--go figure. I guess they pick and choose who has to interview and who doesn't.

I did mine Sept 2020, maybe they stopped doing the interviews due to COVID? Not sure but I was approved online in a couple days.

An FYI:

Renewed online for my wife Jan.6 in the evening. Although I saw it was approved beforehand, she received her card in the mail on Jan. 20. Same picture as her old card. Only 2 weeks!!!

An FYI:

Renewed online for my wife Jan.6 in the evening. Although I saw it was approved beforehand, she received her card in the mail on Jan. 20. Same picture as her old card. Only 2 weeks!!!

Wow I renewed mine in July and I was told that my renewal was approved in early December.

Download mobile passport app...im Global, but find this much better when I'm with family. Free and easy to use...complete within 4 hrs of arrival....no one is ever in the MP line....no one :wink:

Renewed mine online pretty sure they gave an extension because of Covid. If you let it expire before you apply for renewal that may be a different story.

The other thing I noticed, as I renewed my wife's, is that you can renew 1 year out from the expiration date which is one's birthdate. I can renew April '21 even though my card is good until April '22 and it will be extended 5 years - good to April 2027. In case anyone was wondering!!

We recently returned from aruba thru Charlotte. We had 1 hour 10 min between flights. We ask at immigration about renewing since we were conditionally approved. He said no problem, made a call, we interviewed and still had plenty of time to make our connection. B

Received conditional approval in October. Could not get an interview until December in Las Vegas. They took a new picture and did finger prints again. Had our new card within 10 days. Interview was required.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom