gloves.....and the search continues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

appreciate all the suggestions but pls remember i can only use one of the brands listed. so far the xsscuba 5mm are the only ones recommended. anyone else pls feel free to comment on the brands i have listed

- bare 5mm sealtek
- xsscuba 5mm dry 5 (i like the idea of the double cuff and the taped seams on these)
- akona 5mm quantum stretch
- oceaner titanium sea otter
- pinnacle merino neo 5

A guy I dive with has the Dry 5's and likes them.

currently i use oceaner three finger 7mm gloves for most dives up here in cold waters. i needed a five finger glove to have better dexterity for side mount diving so i tried the scuba pro "easy don" dry gloves which i still have.

so i am again looking for glove options. this time in a neoprene 5 finger. here are the ones that are my only options (don't ask)

if anyone has any experience with any of these please let me know your thoughts

- bare 5mm sealtek
- xsscuba 5mm dry 5 (i like the idea of the double cuff and the taped seams on these)
- akona 5mm quantum stretch
- oceaner titanium sea otter
- pinnacle merino neo 5

apparently there is a scuba pro glove similar to the xsscuba which also has a double cuff but i could not find it online so i do not know what it is called. and i am not sure if it is glued and blind stitched.

thx everyone

I'm a big fan of the XS Scuba Dry 5 gloves. Water here goes from mid 40's in winter to low 50's in summer and I find them very comfortable in those conditions.

Love my kubi's. I put si-tech glove locks on the girlfriends suit since she already had inner rings. Prefer mine for the easy donning and low profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom