GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am there for the deep dive thing. If the vis is anywhere near the Spring dive, I plan on getting some wide-angle shots of the wall.

Tick-Tock and we will be there soon!

... and PvtStash. White Star dives only count for .27 of a real dive - LOL.

I am there for the deep dive thing. If the vis is anywhere near the Spring dive, I plan on getting some wide-angle shots of the wall.

Tick-Tock and we will be there soon!

... and PvtStash. White Star dives only count for .27 of a real dive - LOL.

I'll hang with you if you would like to get some shots while deep.

If you get some Jeff, be sure and share. I have yet to see good wide-angle shots of the vastness you feel down there in good viz.

Amem. The M&G is 14 days away!!! Yay!!!!! Of course, i have a sinus infection/strep throat/the plague, but i'm going to the Doc tomorrow to get loaded up on antibiotics, so i willll be there!
And Pvtstash, you shouldn't have gotten them in trouble last year, cause then i could have tricked them into taking me deep this year :shakehead: :rofl3:

And Pvtstash, you shouldn't have gotten them in trouble last year, cause then i could have tricked them into taking me deep this year :shakehead: :rofl3:

Just a guess, but I don't think that you will have any trouble finding one of the guys that wants to take you deep. As a matter of fact that's the way you should approach them. "Guys are any of you willing to take me deep?" (bats eyelashes, wink, wink):rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Don't forget alot of these guys are old enough to be your daddy and at least one of them, no names mentioned(Barracuda2) are old enough to be your granddaddy.:shakehead:

Trust me on this, there isn't anything deep at this MnG except for lots of bovine scat! :D

Just a guess, but I don't think that you will have any trouble finding one of the guys that wants to take you deep. As a matter of fact that's the way you should approach them. "Guys are any of you willing to take me deep?" (bats eyelashes, wink, wink):rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Don't forget alot of these guys are old enough to be your daddy and at least one of them, no names mentioned(Barracuda2) are old enough to be your granddaddy.:shakehead:

Hey mitten, will you take me deep?:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::eyebrow::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom