GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm Quite relaxed thanks...

you dont get to tell me what my diving is to me, but thanks...

piss off.

Come on Matt. Chill out dude! Jeff is just trying to provide some friendly advice. No need to lash out. Defensiveness is not a good thing when it comes to diving. We all need to be willing to learn from those who have been at this longer then we have. Even if you end of disregarding that advice, you should be thankful for those who care enough to share their views.

Come on Matt. Chill out dude! Jeff is just trying to provide some friendly advice. No need to lash out. Defensiveness is not a good thing when it comes to diving. We all need to be willing to learn from those who have been at this longer then we have. Even if you end of disregarding that advice, you should be thankful for those who care enough to share their views.

and totally disregard my apology... nice.

People dive for all kinds of reasons , many times our goals/priorities will be the same, but often they will not... , its Wrong for you to denigrate someone elses reasons for diving or tell them what diving is to them...

I'm glad that Diving for ME isnt telling Other divers what diving is for them.

yeah I make a big deal every Hundred dives or so... freakin' sue me, whatever, I don't require you to like it.

I've had dealings with this guy before face to face... he struts and plays the high-hand... I don' respond well to that approach...

It saddens me cus' I Really am fun to be around... but .... I have buttons that are better not pressed and this guy seems to have a button-pushing fetish...

like I said... I've apologized , and I'm hoping to be able to work everything out this weekend...

and totally disregard my apology... nice.

Dude ... I saw your 'apology'. It left a bit to be desired. Will you quit with the sarcasm already! You're just making yourself look like ... well ... let's just say that it doesn't come across well.

People dive for all kinds of reasons , many times our goals/priorities will be the same, but often they will not... , its Wrong for you to denigrate someone elses reasons for diving or tell them what diving is to them...

yeah I make a big deal every Hundred dives or so... freakin' sue me, whatever, I don't require you to like it.

Denigrate? Come on! He never denigrated you. Not in the least. He was simply sharing a bit of wisdom, which you for some reason can't see.

I've had dealings with this guy before face to face... he struts and plays the high-hand... I don' respond well to that approach...

So much for your apology.

It saddens me cus' I Really am fun to be around... but .... I have buttons that are better not pressed and this guy seems to have a button-pushing fetish...

It is really all about you isn't it? He doesn't seem to push anyone elses buttons. Why are you walking around with a chip on your shoulder?

I do apologize to any of my other GLWC brethren if I have offended thee.

Did I ever mention that all the old Sea Hunt episodes are available to be viewed for free on Hulu.com?

like I said... I've apologized , and I'm hoping to be able to work everything out this weekend...

CHANGE IN THREAD THEME!

Did I ever mention that all the old Sea Hunt episodes are available to be viewed for free on Hulu.com?

:hijack: REALLY! I love Sea Hunt! I need to go out and find those! That will be hours of non-wet, no equipment, lazy couch sitting scuba fun!

Just to get back on topic, I will be there Sat. morning and staying until Sunday. I am planning on bring some buffalo chicken dip and chips for Saturday night. Unless, there is something else that really needs to be contributed, let me know. Also, are dogs allowed at Gilboa and are there RV hookups, is there any extra cost? Looking forward to meeting all of you. Peace.

Wolver.... In terms of RV hookups... Back where the main group camps, there are no hookups (water or electric). GTXL1200 normally brings a generator to run his bunkhouse off of. I think if you park the RV up near the office, there are some electrical hookups. It would be best to call Gilboa and talk to Mike to know for sure. I know he made a lot of improvements for the Guiness Book attempt.

As for dogs, I believe they are allowed, but there is an extra charge for them. Once again, the best thing would be to contact Mike and get the final word.

I look forward to meeting you on Saturday! Make sure you say HI!

Anyway Mike, I don't want to see you go all "Sea Hunt" on me when you succumb to rapture of the deep - LOL.

Another side note, I will plan on bringing an extra tank (Steel LP 95) that can be used by anybody needing a tank or wants try a steel cylinder out. It is a Nitrox tank so as long the gas is replaced its up for grabs. If I have room I might even bring a single BP & Wing rig that can be tried out. This stuff isn't for sale, but I thought some people might want try something different. I have the BP set up with a DR Transplate so it can be more easily adjusted than a HOG 1-piece harness.

I also will bring a couple extra bits that I don't (and in some cases never) use - make me an offer to help me clean up the place.

Darn it! Only Season 1 is on Hulu. Ive seen them multiple times. Was hoping the other seasons would be on there as well..... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom