GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to get back on topic, I will be there Sat. morning and staying until Sunday. I am planning on bring some buffalo chicken dip and chips for Saturday night. Unless, there is something else that really needs to be contributed, let me know. Also, are dogs allowed at Gilboa and are there RV hookups, is there any extra cost? Looking forward to meeting all of you. Peace.

Yea! At least there will be another dog there... I'm bringing mine... (Even with Mike's $10 a day charge!) That better come with a poop clean-up service!

I'm getting excited for the weekend! Its almost here!

I just came back from my dive shop where I picked up the remaining pieces for my pony system... I purchased the metal brackets to mount it on my regular tank. I'll be messing around with it this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!!

I will plan on bringing an extra tank (Steel LP 95) that can be used by anybody needing a tank or wants try a steel cylinder out.

I on the other hand will be Bringing TWO LP95's That can be bought. These are nice tanks still in current Hydro. Buy them this weekend and save on shipping..

I'm getting excited for the weekend! Its almost here!

I just came back from my dive shop where I picked up the remaining pieces for my pony system... I purchased the metal brackets to mount it on my regular tank. I'll be messing around with it this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!!

Dude!!! you didn't ask us if you should mount it or sling it?? Slinging it would have been cheaper. Mike and I have the supplies to set you up.. Plus you look cooler with it slung.. LO:cool2:L:D:rofl3:

Dude!!! you didn't ask us if you should mount it or sling it?? Slinging it would have been cheaper. Mike and I have the supplies to set you up.. Plus you look cooler with it slung.. LO:cool2:L:D:rofl3:

Money is no object to me.... LOL

I am most likely out. My brother-in-laws' brother died today so I'm headed to Illinois (From PA) to watch my nephews - 7 yrs and twin 2yr olds. Will know better tomorrow but as I'm rarely on-line recently I'll leave it at 'if I can possibly make it I'll be there'. If I'm not there, have a fun and safe weekend.

Paula

I am most likely out. My brother-in-laws' brother died today so I'm headed to Illinois (From PA) to watch my nephews - 7 yrs and twin 2yr olds. Will know better tomorrow but as I'm rarely on-line recently I'll leave it at 'if I can possibly make it I'll be there'. If I'm not there, have a fun and safe weekend.

Paula

drive safe an we'll hope to see you in the Spring...

It's looking doubtful for me as well.

I'll keep you posted

Back
Top Bottom