GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great weekend. Was awesome catching up with everyone. It was awesome that so many people were into diving this time. Just wished I could have gotten in the water with more of you! Now, its back at work. Man, Im tired! I need a vacation to recover! :)

Having missed the last two (last fall and this past spring), it was great to make this M&G. I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. I'm already looking forward to the Spring M&G. Hey ... weren't we supposed to set the date for the spring gathering? Maybe we did and I missed it.

Thanks everyone for the enjoyable weekend!

Having missed the last two (last fall and this past spring), it was great to make this M&G. I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. I'm already looking forward to the Spring M&G. Hey ... weren't we supposed to set the date for the spring gathering? Maybe we did and I missed it.

Thanks everyone for the enjoyable weekend!

Jim, I enjoyed diving with you. It's a pleasure diving with good divers, I always learn something new.

Thanks again!

P.S. My right ear hurts today, Whatever is going on with it has caused bouts of vertigo. If it doesn't clear I'll be off to the doctor in a day or so.

Jim, I enjoyed diving with you. It's a pleasure diving with good divers, I always learn something new.

Thanks again!

P.S. My right ear hurts today, Whatever is going on with it has caused bouts of vertigo. If it doesn't clear I'll be off to the doctor in a day or so.

It was a pleasure to finally dive with you. I was shocked that it took this long for us to finally get in some dives together. I hope your ear problem resolves here soon.

I had a great time meeting a number of folks, thanks for the hospitality and the dives!

I just can't explain how much I look forward to these GLWC events. As usual, I had a blast diving, and man, did we do some diving that weekend, or what? I got in 6 dives and I want to thank all I dove with for putting up with me. (sausage deployment, :dork2::rofl3: ---{another campfire story}, and a blown fin) I'm already looking forward to the Spring Meet & Greet. You all get it on your calendars NOW---THE 3RD WEEDEND IN APRIL---BE THERE! Thanks all for your participation and all the wonderful food and friendship; You make this fun event what it is!

PS - Did Mittendiver's phone call from FL make him eligible as officially attending the Meet & Greet? you decide. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom