GLWC Spring M&G April 15-17, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I knew from the beginning this was the wrong date. It is too early, plus all the other things. We should have had it the weekend after Easter. :shakehead:

Hey, I can still change!!!

I knew from the beginning this was the wrong date. It is too early, plus all the other things. We should have had it the weekend after Easter. :shakehead:

There was a group vote open to everyone. The majority of folks disagreed with you.

I am flexible as well but I do need some lead time so if we're gonna put it for another vote sooner is better than later as they say.

Well...now with traveling for work I will be landing in Chicago that friday...so looks like I won't be able to make it the weekend of the 15th...but I'll keep an eye out if it does change.

I'm still trying to get there. Dropped my tanks off for VIP when I was last in MI in Feb. Need to get back to pick up tanks as well as SCUBA and camping gear but there is so much going on in PA right now.

Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom